Friday 22 June 2012

World Music Day - June 21

If music be the food of love play on...that was Shakespeare who believed music to be the food of love. It is true that music is a language that knows no boundaries. Music unties cultures and eliminates boundaries. It is rightly referred to as the "Food for the Soul". 

          

      It is true that music has no language. Its speaks only one language. The language of Love, language of feelings, emotions. Music has the impact of changing ones life as well. Albert Einstein once said: "If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music." Well that is the influence of music. 

      Considering the new age music, the facts remain true. Well the popularity of  "why this kolavery.." itself makes it clear that music has conk out from the streets of a small state to walls of   rock ruled nations. I wish that the Earth be filled with music rather than with guns and terrorists.

No comments:

Post a Comment